- Model not included
- Revell Precision Sprue cutters
- 5 Revell Sanding Sticks - 2 sides 120, 150 grit
- Tamiya Liquid Cement
- Model Craft Fine Stainless Steel Tweezers
- Humbrol Coloro Brush Pack - Sizes 00, 1, 4, 8
- 10mm Flat Brush
With the Bowfell Models beginners tool set you can cut, sand, pick up, glue and paint. So good even the Empire is interested - Model Not Included
We want to help you get started in the hobby of building plastic model kits so we had a little think of what you need to get started.
As a beginner you don't want to pay out for the high end super duper tools but you also don't want rubbish. They say "A good workman never blames their tools" but sometimes a bad tool does deserve some blame.
So we have put together a starter set to help you learn your new hobby and hopefully develop a love for building models.
- Cut your model pieces from the sprue with Revell Precision Sprue Cutters
- Sand of any rough edge left behind with the double sided Revell Sanding Sticks
- Pick up those small fiddly pieces with fine Stainless Steel Tweezers
- Glue together with Tamiya Liquid Cement
- Paint the larger areas with a 10mm flat brush
- Then have a go at those finer details with 4 different size Humbrol Coloro brushes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.